Central New Jersey is located between the two major markets of New York and Philadelphia. Within the state, CD-4 stretches from the state capital to the shore. I’ve watched businesses and residents suffer due to a crumbling and antiquated mass transit system.
As your Congressman, I will:
- Secure federal funding for the Gateway Project which will double train capacity and allow high-speed service between Philadelphia and New York and beyond.
- Increase federal funding for Amtrak and NJ Transit for necessary repairs while insisting on fiscal transparency that will clearly detail bottom-line costs from design through final construction.
- Ensure New Jersey’s fair share of transportation dollars.
- Improve road and water bandwidth
- Support investment in new digital infrastructure